Monday 23 November 2009

what to do, what to do?

So, its monday and my fingers have been killing me since about 3pm as i battle with two ideas for a quickly approaching exhibition which i am contructing for. Im finding it hard with which way i want this particular exhibition to go, and which project to display? Do i cut my elaborate apple project short in its development and create a sub-finished project? Or do i display my latest experimentation works which look at the exploration of colour and the narrative it tells as it bleeds from one layer, through to an external. This project is something i will explain in another blog. With the latter, one of the aims i have been trying to complete is instead of freezing one block of food colourant to thaw out within my textile, i want to have two or three colours thaw out, but to appear on my external textile in the order that i want. In this experiments i have stuck with the apples form so therefore i thought it could be interesting to make the colours that appear, mimic nature and colours associated with ripening. I am just going to continue with my colour experimentation this evening. Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment